Floridians are lucky to have great weather for most of the year. But too much sun can be a problem when you’re trying to attract customers to your business. With a Sunesta retractable awning, you can offer protection from the elements while extending your usable space and giving your business a distinctive look. Serving commercial and residential clients in Palm Beach, Martin, and Broward Counties in Florida, the team at Solarus USA offers high-quality retractable awnings, as well as other Sunesta products.
Adding Awnings to Your Business
Customized retractable awnings aren’t just for residential homes. At Solarus USA, we help clients in a variety of industries boost the look of their commercial space by adding a retractable awning. Our commercial customers use awnings for many different purposes, such as:
- Outdoor seating: As more and more clients look for restaurants and cafes with outdoor dining options, an awning can help you get the most out of your outdoor seating area.
- Merchandise tables: An outdoor merchandise table can be a great marketing tactic that helps attract more customers to your store. Keep your employees cool and protect your merchandise with a commercial awning.
- Order or takeout window: Protect both your employees and customers from inclement weather and ultraviolet (UV) rays with an awning over your takeout or drive-through window.
- Main entryway: An awning over your business or store’s main entrance makes it easier for customers to find you and helps you stand out among the competition.
Awnings are a great fit for retail stores, medical offices, restaurants and cafes, and other small businesses.
Benefits of Sunesta Awnings
With a customizable retractable awning, you can easily control the amount of shade or sun you need with just the touch of a button. The advantages of installing a Sunesta awning at your business include:
- Lower utility bills: Adding shade to your windows and entryways on sunny days allows you to spend less energy cooling your property, leading to lower energy costs. Plus, when the weather starts to cool down, you can retract your awning to let in extra sunlight as needed.
- More usable space: With the added cover of an awning, your business can utilize its outdoor space for extra seating, special promotions, or simply welcoming in customers.
- Improved guest comfort: A retractable awning lets your customers enjoy both your outdoor and indoor spaces. No one wants to sit down to dinner with the sun shining directly in their eyes. With a retractable awning, you can provide shade with the touch of a button.
- UV protection: You’ve made an investment in your furnishings and décor – don’t let them get damaged or faded. An awning protects your property from UV rays as well as wind and rain.
Our Sunesta retractable awnings will stand up to the elements: as a Miami-Dade certified product, they are built to resist high winds in a hurricane zone. They are also considered solar passive devices because of their energy-saving benefits. Sunesta awnings can project from a building out to 14’ 8” and up to 40’ wide and can be custom-built to your specifications. We offer three mounting options to accommodate all types of commercial buildings:
- Wall mounts
- Soffit mounts
- Roof mounts
Clients can also choose to customize their retractable awning with accessories such as:
- LED lights
- Motion sensors
- Multi-channel remote controls
Sunesta awnings are made with high-performance acrylic fabric that resists mold, mildew, and fading. With hundreds of fabric colors to choose from, you’re sure to find an awning that pairs well with your business’s brand.
Add a Custom Awning to Your Business Today
Ready to take your business to the next level? If you’re interested in adding a retractable awning to your store, restaurant, or café, call on the team at Solarus USA. Since 1981, our experienced technicians have been helping customers find the right awning styles to meet their needs. With customizable sizes and many options for fabric colors and patterns, we make it easy to find the perfect awning for your business. Solarus USA is fully licensed and insured and is proud to have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. To schedule a complimentary consultation with our team, contact Solarus USA today.